Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day




How better to start our special day than with breakfast in bed.



The breakfast try is set with a butter croissant, soft-boiled egg, juice and coffee. How special.



Oh look, there is a little present for "Mom".



The lilacs in the yard are just about finished. So glad that there were these pretty ones left to make the tray extra sweet.



This napkin ring is very special to me as it belonged to my Grandmother. She is a very formal lady, and it sat at her place at the table everyday. It was passed on to me by my Aunt. My first name, my middle name, my maiden name and my married name, all start with an "M".



This has got to be the best way to start the day.



Again, Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

  1. It's all so pretty and the lilacs make it so special. Any mom would be thrilled to have this tray to start her day. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...Do you think you could bring ME breakfast in bed?;>) It is just gorgeous and I love your special M napkin ring. How wonderful that you have that! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete