Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Almost Easter

It's almost time for Easter. Time for reflection and time for family. 




The colors for this Easter table were taken from these two sweet little bunnies.




Easter always seems to flag that Spring should begin and the colors here are pastels of Spring. 








These little bunnies were a recent Home Goods find and set my mind toward an Easter table.




This little chick was a last minute find and so badly needed to be included in the Easter theme.








So much fun to go to the dish room and see what is there that will blend together.




Pinks, greens, yellows and lavender. . . .how Spring/Easter can it get.




This is the long and the short of it for sure.




My holiday tables are set for eight.






Happy Almost Easter Everyone.


We are joining Tabletop Tuesdays over at A Stroll Thru Life

5 comments:

  1. You tablescape is just stunning. I love the beautiful soft pastel colors and your assortment of dishes is perfect. So Beautiful. The bunnies are so cute. All of your accessories are lovely. Gorgeous tablescape. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tablescape! I love the spring colors and the cute bunnies! Gorgeous! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is just gorgeous! I love the two bunnies! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn!
    I absolutely love running into new bloggers. I still consider myself a novice and am loving every moment. I am a new follower of your blog because I know I am going to love it based on all the posts you have already done. I am a lover of tablescapes and a bit of a plateaholic. Your Easter tablescape(s) are gorgeous. I would love it if you checked out my blog and especially my Easter Tablescape, I had so much fun putting it together!
    Happy Easter.
    XO

    ReplyDelete