Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone




I always have such a hard time choosing between formal and "fun" when it comes to the Easter table. My mother always went toward the formal, so I think this will be the table setting on Mulberry Street this year.




Thank you Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch, for teaching us how to do the Bunny Fold. Always a favorite, and this year requested by my grandsons.




Thinking of my grandsons, I am teaching the use of the knife rest this Easter.




Easter always means bring out the Royal Albert; dinner plate right on down to bread and butter plate.




A little extra sweets take their place between the charger and the goblets. Yum.




Please pass the salt and pepper.




A recent Home Goods find fits right in with the Easter theme.








I just love how all of the shades of pink, green and gold go together.






Again, Happy Easter Everyone.

Resources:
Cut glass canister ~ Pottery Barn.
Candles ~ TwistedBeeswaxCandles.com 
Place mats ~ Home Goods.
Chargers ~ Swirling Leaves ~ Impressions.
Royal Albert ~ Dinner, salad, bread/butter plates, and cups and saucers.
Gold Flatware ~ Hampton Signature ~ Macy's.
Knife rests ~ Fresh Finds.
Clear goblet, Waterford Marquis ~ Home Goods.
Gold goblet, Artland bubbleware ~ Target.
Bird Salts and Peppers ~ Pier One.
Bunny votives ~ Home Goods.
Sugar Bowl ~ Victorian Bird, Gracie China ~ Home Goods

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I'm joining Tabletop Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life

r



11 comments:

  1. Your table is beautiful. I just love those white chargers. I'm sure anyone would feel very welcomed at this table. Deb=^..^=x6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The napkins add a bit of whimsy to your very pretty formal table.
    Thanks for linking up to Let's Dish! Could you add my link? Thanks!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely table. One day your grandsons will appreciate you teaching them the finer things in life!
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candles and bunny napkins add a bit of whimsy to a very pretty table. The stemware sparkles I bet, as much as the grandsons. Enjoy your Easter meal with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful table! It is so beautiful (so is all the crystal I can get a peek of in the cabinet). I am sure all will enjoy the honor of dinner at your table. Happy Easter and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As another OCR girl, I adore this table!! I also have those Marquis glasses. We are definitely on the same tablescape wavelength! I also love the knife rests. Your table is just lovely...hope your had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty tablescape, Marilyn! Gorgeous plates and I love the bunny napkins! Hope you had a fabulous Easter!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, your tablescape is just gorgeous. I love all of your china and crystal, plus all of your accessories are so beautiful. The napkins are just so cute. I hope you had a wonderful Easter, such a lovely table. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely. Great napkins. Wonderful to have you with us this Easter at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful table and images. I love formal and casual, just depends on the occasion. Your is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I did have a little trouble getting to your blog. You left a sweet message on my blog but when I clicked on your name to go to your blog, it said I do not have permission to see your profile so had to search for your blog.

    ReplyDelete