Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mr. Rabbit



This is my 2011 Easter table. At that time I did not have a blog but did show my photos to Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch and she so graciously posted them with a few words about my attempts. Some of you may have seen this table there but I thought I would republish it for others.




This charming fellow you will see through out the rest of this post and he made the perfect centerpiece to create around. I found him at Tuesday Morning a few years back.




Most everything for Easter 2011 centered around pink as pink is in my very best china.




This little set of salt and pepper shakers also came from Tuesday morning and happily followed Mr. Rabbit home to live at 509 Mulberry Street.




Scattered in and among crystal candle sticks and glittery eggs, is a blue painted egg candy box from one of my favorite places . . . See's Candy Shop.






I don't think there are many of us who don't follow Susan and this is my version of the sweet bunny fold napkins she taught us last year. So easy and so effective on an Easter table.




This is the pride and joy of my "china fleet", my Royal Albert, which was a present from my mother many years ago, a story in and of itself that I will share with you sometime.




Here again, Mr. Rabbit, with his precious cargo of Easter eggs. The tall flutes are special to me, a present from my father to my mother many years ago.






A parting shot of a bunny folded napkin on it's way to the table no doubt. Happy Easter everyone. Please come back soon. I have two Easter tables for 2012 that I would like to share with you.


We are joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.



16 comments:

  1. This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Your china and crystal is stunning and I love the bunny. Beautiful tablescape. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful tablescape! Love the bunnies! Sorry to be late...my computer had a melt-down! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful table has Spring Charm Sprouting all over! LOVE IT! My "FAVORITE" is your Big Handsome Mr & Mrs Rabbit! They are GORGEOUS!!!
    Have a wonderful Easter Week,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful table! I'm sure your guests will be thrilled to sit at such a lovey table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, love the rabbits. They really look like Fitz and Floyd. Take a look at my post "Egg On Top" and you can see mine. I have the teapot and salt and pepper. Wonderful job on this gorgeous table.
    http://jbiggslittlepieces.blogspot.com/2012/03/eggs-on-top-tablescape.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely table - as pretty as any of Susan's tables. In fact when I saw the pictures Marty featured on her blog, I thought even before reading your post how much it looked like one of Susan's tables. Very nicely done and welcome to blogland. It's an enchanting place filled with wonderful ladies.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty. That Mr. Rabbit with his cargo of eggs is just adorable. I would love that on my table. You have a dining-room table that anyone would feel priviledged to sit at. So welcoming. I'm your new follower and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful china. Deb=^..^=x6 Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful table and congratulations for being featured at Marty's and now I'm your newest follower.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Easter table is beautiful! I just found you over at Marty's blog and I am now a follower. Welcome to the blogging world. xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I found you through Marty and I am your newest follower. You did a wonderful job on your table and Easter decorations. Can't wait to see more and get to know you better- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first visit to your beautiful blog and I will be your newest follower. This table is gorgeous! I love the elegance of it. The bunnies you found at TM are beautiful. I tried to do that bunny fold and couln't, will try again for Sunday!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm visiting from Marty's Tabletop Tuesday. Congratulations on being featured and welcome to blogland. Someone who does such beautiful tablescapes needs to be blogging and sharing such beauty! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Visiting from A Stroll Thru Life. Welcome to blogland. Beautiful tablescape. I love your Royal Albert and Mr. Bunny. Please stop by Beyond the Portico to say hi. I'm your newest follower. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Rabbits caught my eye, since I love them and they tend to follow me home too. Now I will probably haunt Tuesday Morning hoping to find some just like yours. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Old Country Roses! Such a beautiful table Marilyn! :)

    ReplyDelete